Tue, Sep 01|
Online Video Tutorials
End of Summer Art Camp
Let me give you a few extra hours this summer to take a break while I teach your kiddos how to paint with this awesome Watercolor Art Camp. The camp includes four video painting tutorials that your kid(s) can stop, rewind, pause, and paint anytime they want to. Come join the fun!
Date & Location
Sep 01, 2020, 12:07 AM – 12:12 AM
Online Video Tutorials
About the Camp
Are you looking for something fun and creative for your kids to finish out the summer?
Or maybe you’re like most parents right now who just need to have their kids occupied for a few hours with something fun and exciting to help build their creativity.
Or are you are like many people who don’t feel confident doing art with their kids.
If you can relate to any of these, this camp will be great for your creative kiddos!
Your kid(s) can Stop, Rewind, Pause, and Paint Anytime they want to, with our video lessons!
Your child(ren) will be proud of their artistic ability with these easy to follow lessons.
And the best part is, you won’t have to buy a ton of extra and expensive supplies to create these fun art pieces. In fact, you probably have most of them at home already, just waiting to be used.
Supplies used in these videos are: (you can also find them in our Amazon Store if you want at craveartclub.com/supplies amazon has been hit and miss with art supplies during this time though so we are also giving more options below.)
- I have taught children and adults how to paint in public schools, homeschool, online, and at local paint nights for the past 6 years and have a background in design for theatre and film as well as having done art my entire life in one form or another.s that will bleed and not disappear on watercolor paper or mixed media paper when you get them wet will work. $0.99 at Target for the 10 pack or a little more at Michaels and Amazon with larger packs to choose from)
- Black Sharpie (you probably have one)
- Pencil (you probably have one)
- Round Brush (I like to have two for these, around a #2-#4 and #6-#8 small and medium. Crayola makes a 4 pack at Target for $3.99)
- Crayola Broadline Markers (NOT Washable! You can use watercolor for all of these painting to keep the price down but the markers are a really fun magic trick used in the Pirate Ship and Lighthouse paintings if you want to try the magic. Any markers that will bleed and not disappear on watercolor paper or mixed media paper when you get them wet will work. $0.99 at Target for the 10 pack or a little more at Michaels and Amazon with larger packs to choose from)
- Paper! I like 9x12 Canson XL Watercolor Paper or Canson Mixed Media Paper in 9x12 or 11x14 for future use. (You can always cut it down to smaller sizes. Crayola Watercolor Pads can be found at Target for $3.99 or more for different brands)
- If you don’t want to use watercolors or markers, your kids can use paints, crayons, or colored pencils. Whatever their hearts desire. In these lessons, we will be using watercolors and markers as watercolors, but you can use the supplies you have on hand if you rather. Either way, your kids will be proud of their creations and you will have a few hours to yourself!
I have taught children and adults how to paint in public schools, homeschool, online and at local paint nights for the past 6 years and have a background in design for theatre and film as well as having done art my entire life in one form or another.
Let me give you a few extra hours this summer to take a break while I teach your kiddos how to paint with this awesome Watercolor Art Camp. Of course, if you want to paint along, you are more than welcome to join in the fun!
On August 3rd, all four painting tutorials will be released into our member library. Each lesson will include a, supply list, a traceable template, and my detailed step-by-step videos. And since these lessons are all done on video, you can set your kids up for fun art anytime that is convenient for you. Your child will have the ability to stop, pause, or rewind the lessons anytime they need!
We would love to see your kids’ creations (and yours)! So please post photos to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yourcreativeavenue.
We are very excited to share in this ‘fun art’ experience with you and your kid(s)! Let’s end this summer together with some watercolor fun and happy memories.
Thank you so much for joining us in our first ever Watercolor Art Camp!
- Ticket type
Watercolor Art Camp